Culture and Islam in the concept of gender

 Hi everyone!

In my Cultural Anthropology class, we were asked to write a fieldwork paper on a topic that we chose. I wanted my topic to be related to the course topics so I chose "Culture and İslam in the concept of gender". Actually, finding a research topic was really hard for me and it took me weeks to find it, but finally, with the help of my sister, I decided on the topic that I am going to make research. 

I made a presentation in the class as a pre-research and I attached it below, if you want you can take a look at it. I still have three weeks to complete my research, so wish me luck! 




Comments

  1. Hi Fatma, this research looks pretty well prepared. Also the point you addressed is open to discuss and is not easy to work on as you have mentioned above. Because of this reason, I congratulate you and your sister 👏.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that's amazing! Congratulations 👏

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts