How to learn English?

 Hi everyone!


Learning English was a very difficult process for me. After taking English classes from fifth through twelfth grade, I entered college with English at the beginner level. The first months of prep school were extremely difficult for me. Our teachers were always speaking English and me and my friend were always looking at each other with shocked eyes asking what was going on there. After a while, we began to understand the teacher and talk in very basic sentences. After a few months of homework, we were able to speak and understand English. We've been watching movies, reading articles, and understanding at least seventy percent of them. It was a huge thing for me because I never believed in myself learning a different language. 

During this year, we read a lot of articles and books and watched films that were very useful for being able to speak more fluently. So I wanted to share some important points that might help you learn English. We did a sutori that we learned to use in last week's Information Technology class and put some articles and videos into our Sutori. So you can easily look at them by scrolling through the page. We hope it will be useful for you.




Comments

Popular Posts