Hi!

 

Hi everyone! 

My name is Fatma Şekerci, I am nineteen years old and I am a psychological counselor student in Ibn Haldun University. I am from Gaziantep, but I was born and lived in Istanbul. After basic information about me, I want to talk about real me. Who am I? What I like to do? kind of things.

First of all, studying psychological counseling was always my dream. I always dreamed to be in the position that I am in right now. After taking one year English preparation, finally I had the change to start my department. Learning a different language was one of the most difficult things for me, I never believed that one day I am gonna talk and understand English, but now I learned it and started to learn Arabic. So, what I learned in this language learning process, once you start, there are no much stuff that are impossible. It did not happen much time since I started the department, but I can say everything looks more magical from out. Since, I was thinking, when I started to my department, I was gonna have a lot of fun and never get bored any of the lessons, but now I don't feel in that way. There are lessons I do not wanna attend or there are homework that I hate doing, but I have to. The situation is same everywhere, for example in life sometimes there are the situations that we hate to be in, but there is no other way. To see the sun, sometimes we have to walk into the storm.

Until the age of seventeen, I thought, I was an ordinary person with no special skill. I thought I was not the headliner of even my own story. Then, I started to discover myself. One day, I found myself between the lines of a book and, the other day, in the streets of a film. In that moment, I realized everyone was special even in the moments that they feel most lonely. Sometimes the most special thing about a person could be 'being not special'. I keep remanding myself this even in the worst situation, one day these all will be memories, so try to enjoy it while you still can. Try to leave a good story behind you, try to be the smile on people's faces.

Let's come to 'what I like to do!' Actually there is no just one special thing that I can say this is my favorite habit. There are a lot of stuffs I love doing. Today, I am a reader, tomorrow maybe I will be a painter. Now I like to listen to classic music and two hours ago I was listening to rap music. What I say about myself does not staying same. In the book that I was reading, there was a sentence 'What can I say to you about me, I can not since it is lie. If I tell you I love laughing, you will see me crying.' I think this is just the right explanation. I mean, we can't (shouldn't) introduce ourselves to the others. We should leave it to the time. In time, they will know who we are.

Comments

Popular Posts